Cochin Arrival – Munnar (130kms/3hrs)
Arrive at Cochin Airport. You will be met and assisted by a Travel House representative drive to Munnar, reach and check into the hotel. Evening enjoy the hills of Munnar. Overnight will be at the hotel.
After breakfast proceed for a sightseeing tour to the following places:
• Tea Gardens and Factory – Collection of old bits and pieces from the colonial era can be seen here. Demonstration of tea production. Information on machinery, tea processing and tea tasting.
• CSI Church – A church built of stone in 1910. It has fine stained glass windows and brass plaques.
• Echo Point – As its name suggests, the place has a natural echo phenomenon. It is situated at a distance of around 15 km from Munnar on the way to Top Station.
Overnight stay will be at the hotel.
Munnar – Kumarakom (224 kms/5 hrs)
After leisure breakfast drive to Kumarakom, reach and check into the hotel. Evening enjoy sunset boat cruise. Overnight will be at the hotel.
After breakfast check out from the hotel and drive to Kumarakom. On arrival check into the hotel.
An exclusive attraction of this much sought after backwater resort is the Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary.
The Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary is an ornithologist’s paradise and a favorite haunt of migratory birds like the Siberian stork, egret, darter, heron and teal.
Evening will be at leisure or enjoy spa and get rejuvenated. Overnight will be at the hotel.
Kumarakom – Kovalam (175 kms/4hrs 30min)
After breakfast drive to Kovalam. On arrival check into the hotel. The day will be mostly at leisure. Spend the evening at the Kovalam beach.
About Kovalam Beach
This unique, internationally renowned, wonderful beach takes pride of place amongst the loveliest beaches in the world and has been a favorite haunt of tourists since the 1930s. Today, Kovalam has become one of the most popular beach hangouts in India. Kovalam means a grove of coconut trees and truly the coconut trees along the beaches gives it a ravishing look.
Overnight will be at the hotel.
After breakfast day will be at leisure enjoy beach activities. Overnight will be at the hotel.
Kovalam – Trivandrum (16kms/30min) – Delhi (By Air)
After breakfast drive to Trivandrum and visit the famous Fort, which houses the Shri Padmanabhaswamy Vishnu Temple. The fort gateway leads to the temple, which is surprisingly enough, in the Dravidian style of architecture, typical of Tamil Nadu. The temple enshrines, and is dedicated, to the presiding deity of Thiruvananthapuram, Lord Vishnu.
Later transfer to the Trivandrum Airport to board the flight to onward destination.
• Accommodation 06 Nights/07 Days in the above mentioned hotels.
• All the transfers and sightseeing by AC transport (Indigo).
• Daily breakfast & dinner at the entire hotel.
• 01 hour boat cruise at backwaters in Kumarakom.
• All current applicable hotel taxes.
• Expenses of personal nature such as meals other then specified, soft/hard drinks, camera/video fee, film rolls.
• Any tips, travel insurance fee.
• Monuments entrances fee.
• Any other item not specifically mentioned above.