1. Advisable to take medicine if someone has a nausea feeling while Hilly drive before Dehradun.
2. Mobile may not be accessible so it is advisable to see where the car is parked to avoid any hassle
3. Carry costume for Kempty Fall, Joy Land
4. Extra Towels to be kept during visits to waterfalls.
5. Recommended to visit kempty fall in the morning hours and return before evening due traffic jams as those are single roads and parking to be done nearby any of the Dhaba / Hotel.
6. To avail ropeway to Gun Hill at Mall Road kindly book tickets in advance as it will save time as occasionally it takes 2-3 hours to go on ropeway.
7. Weather is pleasant with scanty rainfall sometimes. Shawl or muffler recommended if someone is prone to change of weather.
8. Payment to be directly settled at the Hotel,
9. Medical Shops/ Internet café & other necessity are at the mall road.
It is the biggest water fall here. Kempty is located about 15 kms away from the main town towards Yamunotri. It has an altitude of 1370 meters and is surrounded by mountains.
• Best time to travel & enjoy the Kempty fall is in the morning hours followed by boating for kids/ adults. Kindly carry costumes or extra dress to enjoy the natural waterfall.
• For kids tubes are provided at an nominal cost near the waterfall only. Locker may be taken to keep all your belongings.
• Please avoid costly jewellery on any such valuable items while going to the kempty fall.
It is the second highest peak in Mussoorie. The Himalayan ranges namely Gangotri, Srikantha, Bunderpunch and Pithwara look mesmerising from atop this peak. All major tour packages of Mussoorie include this tourist site, mainly because of its memorable 400 meters ropeway ride.
1. Please purchase ticket in advance as it may take 2-3 hours for your turn to come to travel by Ropeway
2. One can walk by foot or enjoy the Horse ride till that location specially kids can enjoy
It is a beautiful picnic spot for not only tourists but also the natives.
Worth visiting as has well maintained gardens which refreshes and enable us to enjoy the beauty. Also games & other activities goes on for kids at the one corner of the Garden with Fast food shops supporting the hungry belly.
The place is also known as the Park Estate. It was the laboratory of the first surveyor general in India, Sir George Everest. Mount Everest, the highest peak of the world is named after him. The snow clad ranges of the Himalayas and the Doon valley present a captivating sight.
Located about 8 kms away from the main town, it is one of the many beautiful water falls in Mussoorie.
One of the major tourist attractions of Mussoorie is Bhatta falls. It is located 7 kms away from the hill resort.
The road got its name from the camel rock due to its lifelike resemblance. The place is ideal for an evening walk or a horse ride.
An old temple of Goddess Durga, it is placed at an altitude of 2104 meters, on the Benong temple. The temple provides a panoramic view of the Yamuna valley.
Surrounded by thick deodar forest, the bungalow is one of the oldest buildings in Mussoorie. Built in 1838 the bungalow has been converted into a hotel.
The sanctuary was built in 1993 and is home to the rare bird species known as the Mountain Quail.
The travel to Dehradun cannot complete without visiting Sahastradhara, the exotic picnic spot in Dehradun. The name Sahastradhara literally means ‘the thousand fold spring’ that flow down the beautiful green hills in the valley.
It Is situated about 11 kms from the main Dehradun city and around 6 kms from the Rajpur road via the mussoorie by pass road.
Welcome to Joy Land. A brainchild of Green Forest Resort Pvt. Ltd. Joy Land is a state-of-the-art amusement & Water Park. the first of its kind in Shahastra, Dehradun (Uttarakhand). Joy Land is nestled in natural beauty with a backdrop and cooling shelter of trees, Hills, Valley River view. An Idyllic hideaway.
Joy Land offers matchless excitement and promises a whole of fun time with latest amusement joy rides and water Slides, Simulated Aqua & Rain Dances.
Joy land brings you a variety of ultramodern slides and rides that enthrall you and dips you in ecstatic splash experience. A pollution-free atmosphere combined with international standards of safety, provides absolute privacy to any couple or family and is a suitable venue for memorable moments. A team of service minded staff is ever alert to ensure that you enjoy every moment of your visit at Joy Land.
Situated in Kohulagarh in Prem Nagar, 11 Kilometers’ from Clock Tower, it is one of the attractions of the region. With some outstanding water games Fun ‘N’ Food has established itself as an attraction around Dehradun. The biggest attraction of the place is different games that are introduced here. Games like water slides, water discos, kid’s pool etc. are extremely popular amongst kids and go a long way in popularizing the spot.
The very popular Shiv temple can also be found here in Sahastradhara. One is really astonished at the architecture of the temple and how it was constructed just at the hill rock. It’s an amazing experience to see the water dripping down the caves!
You could enjoy the travel right up to the hill top with the rope way in Sahastradhara & the brilliant view of the entire Sahastradhara from the hill top.
You can enjoy the beautiful waterfalls in Sahastradhara along with your friends and family. The water falls from about 10 meters above and just gushes down the slope. It’s truly an exciting feeling and freshness standing below the falls. One also can feel the healing affects of the falls as the pressure (acupressure) cures the body joint pains.